Where To Buy Amla Powder?
If you haven’t heard, Amla is taking the world by storm. This small, greenish fruit is packed full of so much nutrition, it rivals some of the popular superfoods the world has to offer.
In fact, this potent superfood may be stronger than pomegranates, raspberries, blueberries, and acai berry.
And some of the world’s most potent spices, like Turmeric and oregano, may not come close to matching the antioxidant power of Amla.
It’s truly that special.
But there’s only one problem:
Amla may be not be available everywhere, which poses a problem if you’re looking for fresh Amla fruit.
But there is a solution:
Amla powder. Packed full of nutrition, Amla powder may be the best option for those who are looking to incorporate this powerful superfood, but can’t find the fresh fruit.
The Health Benefits of Amla
Amla, which is another name for Indian gooseberries, are tiny, green fruit that grow on shrubs in parts of India, the Middle East, and some Asian countries.
This potent fruit, which is harvested in the fall, may provide enough nutrition to improve almost every aspect of your health, including lowering inflammation, slowing down the aging process, and protecting you against some of the deadliest diseases around.
In fact, Amla may be the most widely discussed fruit in Ayurvedic medicine, due to the improvements it may have on different health ailments.
Ancient doctors used to treat everything from constipation and heartburn to heart disease and diabetes with Amla fruit.
Women and men in India still use Amla to improve the health of their hair and skin.
The reason why Amla is so popular is due to the antioxidant power found in this tiny fruit. It’s contains 20X the vitamin C (compared to oranges), vitamin A and E, gallic acid, Tannic acid, fiber, potassium, and plenty of other nutrients that could keep you healthy and keep chronic diseases at bay.
What are some benefits you may see from Amla?
There are plenty. But some of the more important ones include:
• Lower Diabetes risk--Amla may naturally lower blood sugar levels, which could prevent diabetes. Amla may also stimulate insulin production, therefore adding another blood sugar lowering attribute.
• Improve Heart Health—studies show that Amla may naturally lower LDL (bad) cholesterol levels, therefore preventing blockages in your heart. It may also lower blood pressure, therefore lessening the stress that may impact your heart.
• Lowers inflammation—inflammation is a byproduct of free radical damage, and one of the hallmarks to an increased risk for chronic diseases. The antioxidants found in Amla may lower inflammation by scavenging free radicals, which could lower your risk for heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and age-related brain disorders.
• Anti-aging properties—the potent antioxidants found in Amla may slow the aging process, therefore adding anti-aging benefits. The vitamin E found in Amla may protect and improve skin health, therefore preventing common age-related blemishes.
• Boost weight loss—due to the high fiber content and antioxidants, Amla may boost weight loss by boosting satiety hormones that keep you full and prevent the overeating associated with weight gain.
And if that wasn’t enough, Amla may also condition your scalp, and stimulate your hair follicles to function once again. This could lead to longer, stronger, and most luscious hair.
Where To Get Amla powder?
As you know, finding fresh Amla may be very difficult. Since it’s not native to the US, you may have to search many Indian or Asian markets to find fresh Amla fruit.
And if you do find some, it may be very expensive to purchase, therefore keeping you from obtaining the health benefits.
This is why people turn to Amla powder. Amla powder is made by drying out fresh Amla in the sunlight, and then crushing the dried fruit into a fine powder that can be purchased in supplement form.
Amla powder may be just as effective at improving your health as the fresh stuff could.
With Amla powder, you may actually get a higher concentration of the powerful antioxidants that would be found in fresh Amla fruit.
You’re still going to get the high dose of vitamin C, the vitamins A and E, gallic acid, and the other powerful compounds that could improve your health and cut down on your disease risk.
But there is only one issue with why you can’t find the top Amla powders:
It’s relatively expensive. The reason why it’s so expensive is because it needs to be imported from India or other Middle Eastern countries.
Not only does the shipping of Amla drive up the cost, it may lead to different delays in reaching you.
But that’s not the only thing you need to worry about …
Sometimes you may not get a high quality Amla powder product. Even though the powder is made from dried gooseberries, there is a very large difference in crops from one region to another.
Simply put, one crop may contain less antioxidant levels than another, which could lead to a less effective product for improving your health.
And since most of the Amla fruit is dried in the sunlight, there isn’t enough heat to kill the fungus and pesticide that may be covering the fruit.
That means, when it is ground up, you may get trace amounts of pesticides and fungus in your Amla powder.
So picking your Amla powder wisely could go a long way to improving your health and keeping chronic diseases at bay.
You may be able to buy Amla powder at Indian or Asian markets, but you still need to be careful and see if you can trace the location where your powder was made.
The Take Home Message on Amla
Amla powder, made by crushing dried Indian gooseberries, may reduce your risk for many different chronic diseases.
However, not all Amla powder may be created the same. Some may have less antioxidant power than other products, therefore having less effectiveness at improving your overall health.
That’s why we have created something completely different—and one that could improve your health in leaps and bounds.
We partnered with a top tier grower in India to deliver the strongest (20 grams of berry) Amla powder that is free from fungus and pesticides.
Unlike other brands of Amla powder, Amla Green Tea doesn’t contain any sour or bitter aftertaste, just a rich cup of the highly concentrated Amla powder.
Plus, it’s as close to the whole food as possible—without sacrificing the powerful antioxidants. That means you’re left with a tea that floods your body with the right nutrients to improve your health, fight back against chronic diseases, and may protect against aging.
To answer the question where to buy Amla … the simplest answer is to get yours by clicking the link below:
CLICK HERE So You Can Flood Your Body With The Strongest, Antioxidant-Rich Amla Powder Product
- Tags: alma green tea amla amla benefits and side effects amla Green amla green tea amla powder anti-aging antioxidants blood sugar cancer cholesterol diabetes EGCG free radicals green tea HDL cholesterol health health benefits heart disease heart health Indian gooseberry inflammation intermittent fasting metabolism oolong green tea polyphenols type 2 diabetes vitamin C vitamins weight loss where to fnd amla powder
- Kevin DiDonato